It’s time to get your pastels and your sandals out of the closet! Spring is officially here! This season is my favorite for more reasons than one. For starters, it’s the perfect combination of hot and cold weather, it’s a great time to get organized and do a good deep spring cleaning, and this time of year just feels like a new beginning-the flowers are blooming and everything just feels so fresh and vibrant!
Use code: "Spring15" to get 15% off your entire purchase! Valid through, 03/20/25!
Now I’m sure you want to know about the Spring 2015 trends, and I’m happy to share a few of our favorites with you!
- Boho Chic is back again! This is my personal favorite, I love the bohemian look, the flowy dresses/skirts/pants, tops, the headbands, braids, and layers are a usual look for me!
- Floral is HOT this season. You will see it everywhere! And why not? It’s gorgeous!
- Denim will be a must have! And not just denim jeans, you’ll see denim in many forms, shirts, dresses, accessories, and much more! Which brings me to my next trend:
- Shirt Dresses! These are great, and you can wear them with leggings too! Denim shirt/dresses are going to be really popular.
- Fringe hasn’t gone anywhere yet; it’s still a hot trend that will last pretty much all year. Fringe short boots are great for the spring while the fringe tall boots are great for the winter. But lets not just limit the fringe to the boots, cause it’ll be seen on all different types of clothing, shirts, pants, accessories, etc.
- Yellow is a hot color for Spring, if you’re thinking, “no way not me I can’t pull yellow off” you’re sadly mistaken, because anyone can pull off yellow, you just have to find the right shade of it to match your skin undertones, and all shades are in this spring!
- Gingham pattern is going to be everywhere, and it’s especially great if you have to dress up for work.
- Military Look yes you read that right, and it’s SO cute when put together correctly!
- Lace oh how I love lace! It’s great to accessorize with too. Just by adding a cute lightweight lace scarf can transform your look completely!
- Subtle 70s, now I’m not talking about full-blown 70s look, but just by adding 70 style accents to your outfit is a great way to change up your outfit and style!
Here are a few of the things we offer at WUO and can be sure to wear to fit in with these trends!
Share this post
- 8 comments
- Tags: 70 style, 70s, beauty, blog, bohemian, boho, boho chich, denim, fashion, fashion forward, fashion guide, floral, fringe, gingham, guide to fashion spring 2015, lace, Love, military, military look, one-of-a-kind, shirt dresses, spring, spring 2015 trends, spring trends, spring2015, springtrends, stye, Stylist, subtle 70s, Texas, trends, wear us out, wuo, yellow